The Guest Experience – Hospitality Best Practices
Join The Wall Street Journal travel writer Scott McCartney and a panel of industry experts as they discuss top new hospitality trends and how to take advantage of them.Watch Now!
Wellness & Medical Travel – Understanding the Market Opportunity
Wellness & Medical Travel represent nearly$100 billion in annual revenue. The ILHA brings you this cutting edge webcast from the industry experts
- The International Luxury Hotel Association is considered the hospitality industry’s biggest influencer. The ILHA LinkedIn group is ranked #1 out of 5000+ hospitality and travel related groups on LinkedIn with over 185,000 members from 90+ countries.
- Our Smartbrief on ILHA is read by more than 12,000+ hoteliers each day and is the luxury hotel industry’s most read daily news report.
- The ILHA’s Fast Forward 2020 brings together the thought leaders from the world’s largest global hospitality community to answer the important questions facing the hotel industry today and in the near future.
- This is a must-attend event for anyone working in or with the luxury hotel industry.
- Register today and take advantage of our early bird pricing.
The ILHA has helped me stay informed of the latest trends and keep connected with the luxury hotel industry. It’s a must for anyone that want’s to have a competitive edge.
Who We Are
The ILHA brings together hotel and travel companies, industry professionals, governments and educators with the common goal of improving standards and promoting innovation in service and design in the luxury segment of the hotel industry.
The Luxury Hoteliers newsletter is read by over 12,000 people daily making it the industry’s leading news source. We provide you a quick-read news brief on the days need to know headlines. We read it all so you don’t have to.